As probate, trust, and guardianship attorneys, we frequently assist clients when there is a dispute about:
- The interpretation of a trust, will, or power of attorney
- The validity of a will or trust
- The validity of a beneficiary designation
- Whether a trustee is following the terms of a trust
- Whether an executor is following the terms of a will
- Whether a trustee, executor, agent, or guardian is mismanaging assets
- Whether a fiduciary is properly performing their duties
- Whether a fiduciary has made proper disclosures or provided an accounting
- Whether a person needs help to make medical decisions or manage their financial affairs
Caldwell, Bennett, Thomas, Toraason & Mead, PLLC provides effective, tough, and compassionate representation for all aspects of will, trust, guardianship, power of attorney, and administration disputes. We are a Dallas-based firm with experience in these matters across the state of Texas.
Contact us today for help with your probate, trust, and/or guardianship dispute(s).