Some common reasons to consult a probate, trust, and guardianship attorney include:
- To contest a will or to defend a will being challenged
- Some aspect of a will, trust or beneficiary designation appears surprising or suspicious
- A trustee is not following the terms of a trust
- An executor is not following the terms of a will
- There is a dispute about the meaning of a trust or will
- A person needs help to make medical decisions and/or manage their financial affairs
- A legal guardian of a person or estate is not performing their duties
Caldwell, Bennett, Thomas, Toraason & Mead, PLLC provides effective, tough, and compassionate representation for all aspects of will, trust, guardianship, power of attorney, and administration disputes. We are a Dallas-based firm with experience in these matters across the state of Texas.
Contact us today for help with your probate, trust, and/or guardianship dispute(s).